Sunday, June 19, 2011

MLP vs Starcraft


Okay, first time using blogger...

I dont have enough spare time for any Blog design so sorry if this page will forever look like crap, but We'll see.

Sooooooo I started off this game as an elemental shooter as some side project to practice my C# skills on my quarter off, before I start my first real full-time job.

PinkiePie=Fire
AppleJack=Earth
TwilightSparkle=Lightning
Fluttershy=Wind
Rarity=Water
RainbowDash=Psychic

These confounded ponies made me change everything!

I also originally shoved my game onto mediafire and submit it to equestriagaming, but after I was told by a fellow brony that my work got posted on equestriadaily, I thought I needed a central location to distribute my ponies and keep track of updates

WELL THAT PLACE IS HERE

(once I clean this up a bit... my spare time meter just ran out)

So here is my game, with typos and bad documentation in all its glory
http://www.mediafire.com/?mfnqurjuy87aaqg
(seriously I need to fix this thing up a bit)

Oh and also, youll need these to make the game work.

Microsoft .NET 4.0

Microsoft XNA

1 comment:

  1. I FOUND OUT WHY THIS DIDN'T WORK!
    I HAVENT INSTALLED THAT NET THINGY AND X-WHATWHAT
    So I CAN PLAY THIS GAME
    yay

    ReplyDelete